Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The Pig Stye

Things are moving right along in the Miller household. I came home from work yesterday to find that Delilah had done a ton of work around the house. She is on a new plan of getting everything organized like it should be. She has been going through most of the kids clothes and sorting them out and getting ready for the next season of clothes. She also cleaned up Elise's room. It was a pig stye. I thought Jude had messy rooms when he was her age, but Elise's messy room takes the cake. I try to get her to pick up her room a little bit at night before going to bed. When she doesn't follow through with listening to what I tell her, I let her know that I'm going to throw some of her toys away. She could care less if her toys were thrown away. At least with Jude the idea if throwing his toys away got some kind of response out of him. I wouldn't be surprised to one day find some kitchen sinks in her messy room.

No comments: