Tuesday, October 02, 2007

I Saw Something Interesting

While driving to my hotel after my last appointment I saw something I haven't seen in a long, long time. One time driving to Colorado I saw these huge sprinkler systems in the fields. They were huge. It was like a bunch of triangles connected together in a straight line on wheels. What happens is one of two things. These sprinklers can move in a straight line down the field or they can move in a circle with one side in a fixed position. So back to today. I was driving along and I saw these huge sod fields, (fields that grow grass) they had these sprinklers in the fields, my first thought was only in America to we water grass (in the middle of a drought) to sell to somebody else to make their yard all green.

Costume Jewelry

No comments: