Wednesday, January 17, 2007
Thursday, January 11, 2007
Well, I decided to join in with the fun of Thursday Thirteen. For my first Thursday Thirteen I have decided to list my thirteen favorite bands/groups in no particular order.
For more Thursday Thirteen craziness click here
Tuesday, January 09, 2007
While working in
My props off to Rob and the rest of the Gator faithful. Job well done.
Friday, January 05, 2007
While at work today, my great boss told me I should go on the Fish website. He said that they had a list of questions to ask your spouse. You probably think it being a little corny to do, but it was actually fun. It took us about an hour and half to go through the list but yet it was still fun. Here is the list.
15 crucial questions you should ask your spouse
1. When I turn on the TV, which channel do I usually turn on first?
2. Which of our dates was my favorite?
3. Was I named after anyone? If so, who?
4. What is my biggest fear?
5. Ketchup: on my fries or next to them?
6. Who in my family do I feel closest to?
7. What's my favorite band of all time?
8. What's my biggest pet peeve?
9. Do I shower facing the showerhead or with my back to it?
10. What is my dream job?
11. In what kind of car did I learn to drive?
12. Was I on any sports team or in any clubs while growing up? Which ones?
13. What's my favorite day of the year?
14. What would I do with a million dollars?
15. What do I love most about you?
This is another fun thing.
7 questions about your marriage
A sociologist from The University of Illinois found if you can answer yes to these 7 questions that your marriage has a 99% probability of lasting forever…
- Did you both grow up in small towns rather than large urban areas?
- Do both of you get along with and like your parents?
- Do you not move often (from town to town)?
- Was the woman in the relationship employed before the relationship?
- Is the woman at least 1 year older than the man?
- Were you married in the church or by a religious person?
- Neither of you is an only child.
Tuesday, January 02, 2007
How nice it would be if all our regrets, mistakes and misery just could be wiped away when ever the ball dropped. I guess if this were to happen then it would make things to easy for all of us and we wouldn't learn from our mistakes.
I have decided to take 2 things with me into the New Year and make them my resolutions.
1) I am going to learn from my mistakes
2) I am going to live a healthier lifestyle. One of my goals for this healthier lifesyle is to take off 25 pounds. We'll see.
I hope everyone has had a great start to a new year.