Tuesday, January 02, 2007

A New Year, A New Start

Welcoming in the New Year allows us to sit back and ponder over the past year and learn from the mistake which we have made and caring them into the new year. Although the calendar starts with a clean slate things that are done during the past year are not wiped away.

How nice it would be if all our regrets, mistakes and misery just could be wiped away when ever the ball dropped. I guess if this were to happen then it would make things to easy for all of us and we wouldn't learn from our mistakes.

I have decided to take 2 things with me into the New Year and make them my resolutions.
1) I am going to learn from my mistakes
2) I am going to live a healthier lifestyle. One of my goals for this healthier lifesyle is to take off 25 pounds. We'll see.

I hope everyone has had a great start to a new year.

Later

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just noticed the baby arrival counter because of the seconds changing -- too funny.
Aunt Nancy