Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Homes

As many of you know, Delilah and I have been looking for a house to buy since we have been married. I am always looking for a house to buy. I think this annoys Delilah a little bit. Probably because I get her hopes up all for nothing. I've been thinking a little bit more this week about the prospects of buying a house. People can by a house right at the edge of their price range and then not really afford to decorate or furnish the house properly. On the other hand you can buy a house that you can really afford and down the road you can make improvements to it to fit your style. I am leaning towards the latter. Since we have been married we have never had a nice living room, bedroom, dining room suite. Not that I want the most expensive furnishings, it would be nice if the items in a particular room matched each other. Maybe I will have to spend much more time looking at Bush furniture.

No comments: