Friday, October 19, 2007

My Wife's Lamp

We have the worlds ugliest lamp. My lovely wife bought it at the Salvation Army long before I met her for $5. It is HUGE. I mean it is abnormally large for a table lamp. I don't think I've ever seen anything quite like it. It is one of those pieces of furniture that is so odd it is interesting. So, you can think of it as an "interest" piece. About a year ago, I "accidentally" knocked it off the little lamp table (BTW...the lamp is bigger than the table) and it broke. Delilah was going to go buy another lamp (God only knows what she would come home with next) so I fixed it. Now it has stopped working properly. I have it rigged up to work but it has cords coming from places that cords don't belong. I need to go to Home Depot to get a little part for it soon. I think I am going to give my fabulous wife permission to go buy a replacement lamp today. You are all my witnesses.

No comments: