Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Off a Little

I've been off my routine this week. I just can't seem to get into my groove. We had a busy weekend. Elise turned 3 on Sunday and so we had a Hello Kitty birthday party for her. It is hard to believe that she is 3. Time goes by so quickly. Back to the weekend. It was busy. We went out to dinner with some friends on Friday, it was a last minute adventure. Saturday I went to a men's group in the morning and then we went to a birthday party in the evening, it was next door which made it nice because we were able to lay Avery down to sleep for the night and have the monitor turned on while we still enjoyed the birthday party. And on Sunday we had Elise's party but had to do a little running around for some last minute things. So it was a busy weekend.

Things are slowly coming together this week. Delilah did a bunch of laundry so maybe that threw me off a little. Who knows?


What the world is generic Phentermine?

No comments: