Thursday, May 15, 2008

Have a Good Drink

We have a friend that is a stay at home mom. She jokingly says that she is on a coffee/caffeine diet. Three weeks into the stay at home business, I now know why. The first thing I learned about staying with the kids is to have good coffee readily available. It seems to make the day, especially the morning go much smoother. I think I average 1/2 - 3/4 of a pot of coffee each day. But, I must say, I am a coffee snob. No creamer, no coffee for me. What can I say?

Maybe I should check into getting a good auto insurance quote, just in case I get the jitters from being overly caffeinated.

1 comment:

Tim Appleton (Applehead) said...

I too, have to now call my self a coffee drinker, not a social coffee drinker any more. I drink it when my wife makes it and I will have a cup every Monday morning.