Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Name Change

Last night I was talking to Delilah after she arrived home from her woman's Bible study. I was sitting on the basement steps while she was at the desk catching up on some blogs. I told her that she needs to read my latest post and tell me what she thought of it. While sitting there, I jokingly told her I should change my blog name from the Launch to Adventures of a Stay at Home Dad. If you are a stay at home parent I think you know what I'm talking about. It seems like each day has a little adventure in it. After saying the blog name it kind of stuck with me.

It seems like there is an adventure with every day. Especially when I am staying home with the kids. My goal with the new direction of this blog is to share a little bit of my adventure with you. I guess this will be an online journal of what works and doesn't work for me. I'm sure what I have to offer will not be any new insight for the seasoned stay at home parent. But, I hope you will join me on this new adventure.

Welcome to The Adventures Of A Stay At Home Dad.

No comments: