Monday, July 31, 2006

June 8th, 1996

Lord, thank you for such a safe trip to Guatemala. The plane to Houston was great. Also from Houston to Guatemala City. Thank you, no delays in departure times. The children here are so precious. They always seem happy, even though they don't have parents. They appreciate what they have. I think that we all can learn from how the children are happy even though they don't have everything they want. They are just content with what they have.
I pray tomorrow will go smooth. That we have no rain and cool weather. I hope that the children will be open to what we have to offer them, and that is the Lord Jesus Christ. Protect us from harm Lord. I have faith that no one will be threatened or injured tomorrow.
I'm thankful that we have a place to stay and a roof over our heads. And people to prepare the meals for us. Let us be rested and in a good mind set for tomorrow.

No comments: