Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I need pants

Aww, a great sunny afternoon the best time to spend time playing softball. I love playing softball. I think I may have mentioned this in a previous post. When I play I don't hold back, I am very agressive out on the field. If I think I can make a diving or sliding catch, I will attempt it. Sunday I made two pretty good catches, (I don't want to really talk about the ball I let roll between my legs. The second good catch I made, I dove head first and nabbed the ball inches off the ground, that catch didn't hurt. My first catch hurt and still hurts. I made a sliding catch and now my lower right leg has a 2*6 inch raw area on it. It looks like a real bad carpet burn. I have come to realization that I either must not be very aggresive in the outfield (yeah right) or I must buy some baseball pants to protect my legs a little better. The reason I am saying this is because I am heading to a power plant Tuesday night. And will be there until probably 6 in the morning on Wednesday. I sore is tender as it is, I can't imagine what all the heat will make it feel like. I will have to tough it.

Later from the one who forgets his age.

No comments: