Monday, August 04, 2008

Monday Madness

It always seems that Monday is turns into madness. Maybe I should check out the wine of the month to make things seem better for me on Monday's. Things seem to get done at a little bit of a slower pace. This is how would like my typical day to flow.
  1. Get a shower and dressed before the kids get up
  2. Eat a bowl of cereal before the kids get up
  3. Read through the paper while sipping on my coffee before the kids get
  4. Get the kids breakfast and dressed
  5. Put Avery done for her morning Siesta usually around 8:30 or 9:00
  6. Do a little school lesson with Jude while Avery is asleep
  7. When Avery wakes up, get her dressed
  8. Feed the kids lunch
  9. Do an outside activity with the kids, usually go to the wading pool
  10. Back for naps
  11. While the kids are napping do some of my own school work from Upper Iowa University
  12. Get the house picked up
  13. Wait for momma to get home
I guess that is how my typical day would flow, except on Monday's of course. Because things always seem to get done a slower pace because of the weekend. Well, it's about that time. Time for lunch. PB&J sounds great today.

See you on the flip side.

2 comments:

rkdsign88 said...

wow your even better than me, so dedicated :)

Anonymous said...

Just joined E. I like your blog. I was floating around. Your week looks like mine. I have two children and they both started back to school this week. YEA.