Thursday, August 21, 2008

First Step

I have decided to apply for the written test to become an Akron Police Officer. Delilah and I discussed it at length and decided it would be a good idea to take the initial first step in the process. Akron seems to have a good program. Once you are in the academy you receive full pay. The down side about this is I pass everything we would have to move to Akron within 12 months. But there are some nice neighborhoods in Akron. I need to start getting my body in shape for the testing. If anything this will be a good motivator to get in shape. Maybe I should look into some promotional products.

2 comments:

Tim Appleton (Applehead) said...

Sounds good. Stick with it.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jake, being a police officer is a great career. My husband is a Dayton police officer and he loves his job. Like Akron, we have to live in the city limits, but luckily we are in a nice neighborhood. So, good luck, and if you get hired in, enjoy the work that you do.

Minta