Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Where to begin

Wow, I am already tired this week and it's only Tuesday evening. The weekend went really well. The kids were great for the most part. Jude loves the outdoors, I really need to spend more time with him in the woods and doing outdoorsy type of things. Elise did well, mamaw took care of the majority of the time. I was able to do alot of work which needed to be done to the van, we estimated it would probably cost around $1500 at a repair shop for everything we did. Many thanks to my dad and Tim.
Well.... at work I have talked to several customers. It went pretty good. But I feel like I am feeling around in the dark at this point. Luckily there weren't any big questions asked for me to not answer.
um yeah I started this post on Tuesday night and now it is Wednesday night.

No comments: