Monday, January 12, 2009

Where's the time going

It's hard to believe that January is almost half way over. I'm still trying to figure out where 2008 went, now I how to figure out where January is going. Life is moving to fast for me. I have a job interview at Edgepark Medical for an inside sales rep position. They are located in Twinsburg so it will be a little bit of a hike for me to work. They did not list the salary for the position in the job opening. I wish all businesses would list what the pay is other than saying "competitive pay." It would probably save the companies and job searchers a lot of money and time. Does it really have to be that difficult? So anyways, I do have a job interview and am excited about, we'll see how it goes.

I made it through the holidays with out overeating to much up until the very end and then I just ate to much food. I think next year I may need to look for the best appetite suppressant.

No comments: