Thursday, October 16, 2008

She did it again

Aw that sweet Avery. She did it again. She pooped in the bath tub 2 baths in a row with the other kids in there with her. I am surprised that Jude did not hurl, he has a week stomach when it comes to things like that. Actually there was one time about 3-4 years ago that he started gagging when there was mud on his shows. I have been giving the kids a bath every other day (unless they are really dirty) I gave them a bath on Tuesday morning and again this morning. This morning I put Avery on the toilet in hopes that she may poop in it. But she didn't. She decided to go in the bathtub instead. What fun. So I scooped out all the poop I could while I drained the tub. I cleaned the tub out and refilled it to continue with their bath time. Elise has a routing of wanting to get in the bath tub with Delilah in the mornings. Yesterday Elise told Delilah she wanted to take a bath with her "with out poop." Such a funny girl.
I'm not sure if I have mentioned this before. My official start date is December 1st. It seems like so far off. Delilah and I briefly discussed our child care options and both agreed that we need to start interviewing people for the position. I guess it would be a good time to use some employment screening.

No comments: