Monday, October 27, 2008

Almost...

Can you believe that it is almost November? Where has this year gone? It seems just like yesterday that I was discharged from my previous job all the while it seems like it is going to take forever until December 1st to roll around. December 1st it my first day back to work, and I cannot wait until then. Not because I want to get out of the house but because I will be able to bring more money to the family to get us back to being somewhat financially stable. It's been tough on us since mid-September when the state employment ran out. I filed for the federal extension but have not heard about the determination of benefits. It has been slim pickings for us. Yesterday at church we heard a sermon about Breaking Out of the Trap Debt it was a good sermon and was almost perfect timing for us to hear. Delilah and I have been discussing our finances and how we are going to get out of debt. Finances can be such a burden on individuals and families. We were beginning to take steps of getting out of debt before I was let go. Soon, very soon we will be able to resume the process of getting out of debt. Sometimes it can feel like golf balls bouncing all around on concrete when it comes to finances.

No comments: