Monday, October 27, 2008

Go Bucks, I tried...

I have made the decision to start rooting for Ohio State. It's not that I'm upset with the way Michigan is playing. I expected it to be a tough year for Michigan because it is such a large transition in programs. The reason I have started to make a switch to Ohio State is because Coach Tressel has grown on me. He is a great coach and seems to ge a great individual. I have enjoyed watching how he carries himself on and off the field. At the beginning of the of the Penn State I was rooting for Ohio State but after a while I found myself rooting against Ohio State. Needless to say, I did I try to root for Ohio State. You've heard it here first, I am an Ohio State fan. Go Bucks. Maybe I need to put my Michingan stuff on sale.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

BURN ALL YOUR MICHIGAN STUFF!!!!!

GOOOOOO BUCKS (AND DON'T FORGET THE STEELERS, LOL)

Tim Appleton (Applehead) said...

The previous commenter is the typical Ohio State fan. I am happy that you are routing for the bucks, I would not burn all you michigan paraphernalia, they like other teams will bounce back. I find that the farther you move from Columbus the more rational football fan you become. that's the truth.

Mandy said...

It should have bee "GO BUCKS!" all along! Glad to see you've come to you senses!

Stephanie Appleton said...

I'm in shock! :)

Anonymous said...

Jeff would want me to welcome you to where you should have been all along but better late than never. Gail
Be careful Tim or I will tell your dad on you.