Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Being Sick

Well, I was sick yesterday. I spent all but 1 hour laying in bed throughout the day. The first thing i ate was some yogurt at about 7:00. PM that is. If you know me at all, I love my food. Yesterday I wasn't even hungry. So when I started feeling better during the evening I decided to have some yogurt and then a bowel of Curves cereal. That is all I ate during the whole day. It was quite amazing I thought. Delilah and her mom took the kids shopping most of the afternoon. When they got back Delilah spent some time doing the laundry. She told me that if I wanted her to do more stuff around the house all I needed to do was just tell, that I didn't need to get sick for her to more things around the house. I replied, is that all it takes? She does a lot around the house.


Are you searching or in the need of new bathroom vanities?

No comments: