Friday, April 11, 2008

30 Days?

Has it really been thirty days since I last went to work? I don't like the feeling when I wake up and having a place to go to work. Funny isn't it? How is it all through life we dread waking up and going to work on Monday mornings, but now that I don't have a job to go on Monday's I dread the fact that I don't have a job to go to on Monday morning.

As Delilah mentioned in a recent post I am applying for a position with a township in Summit County. It is kind of ironic because last week Delilah was asking me questions about the choice of my degree that I want to complete, Public Administration. Well this position prefers a degree in Public Administration, it was nice to see that there are local positions that prefer a degree in Public Administration to show to her. Actually she was the one that found the job posting for me. Thanks Delilah for the opportunity.

Anyways I can see this position as a great entry to public administration.


Some I feel like I am towing around travel trailers.

No comments: