Monday, January 16, 2006

Plans

It has been a while since I have last posted anything on my blog. I do have plans to do some serious writing on this blog in the near future. Some of the topics I will be writing about will be the following:
It's Time to Get Real
The Church is Missing the Mark
The S Word

In other news, I have started using the Fire Fox browser. I love it. I wish I would have started using it a long time ago. It is a very smooth browser to use. I suggest everyone should use it. You can get it at firefox.com

I am currently watching a documentary on the History Channel about Lincoln. (Yes, I am a nerd, I have always enjoyed learning things about our nations history) Anyways, this documentary his about Lincoln's history more specifically his mental and emotional part of his life. I never realized how hard he had it while growing up. He went through a lot of tragedies in his early years and fought depression through out his life. It's amazing how he made it to the presidency.

Later

No comments: