Monday, January 09, 2006

More catch up, please.

It is 9 days into the new year and I have no New Year's resolution. Is it ok not have a resolution for the new year? Not that it really matters because I usually don't keep them very long. The Christmas season is officially over for us. We celebrated with my family in West Virginia over the weekend. Make sure you check out Delilah's blog for a great story. (delilahmiller.blogspot.com) It was a relaxing weekend. I was even able to do 2 geocaches, I am now up to 49 found, I'm getting there. During the last 2 weeks of work, I worked a grand total of 40 hours and had 24 hours of holiday pay, 8 hours of vacation pay and 8 hours of sick pay. I wish I always had to work 40 hours over a 2 week stretch, how nice life would be.
We mostly like will not be moving out of the area, we always talk about it, but it mostly just talk. I wouldn't mind moving to WV or TN but we do have a lot of connections here and for the time being don't want to change anything. Delilah found a job that she will be applying for, it is a volunteer coordinator at Stan Hywet Hall in Akron. I think it would be a fun job. We have been talking about taking her mom there for ummmmmm like 4 years now. For some reason or another it never pans out. I'm still waiting to hear back about my resume to the "crazy" guy. I really want the job. I've thought about asking for the salesperson job I think I would be able to do a great job at it. I have no experience in sales, but I think that can be to an advantage then he could train me how he wants me to work in the sales.
That is enough catch up for now, I'm sure I will be giving some more in the future.
Later. Peace. Word. Out.

3 comments:

Tim Appleton (Applehead) said...

I don';t do resolutions....

delilah said...

I used to write down a list of resolutions every year...I need to find those and destroy them before I die and someone reads them. They are embarassing. TMI.

Justiene said...

I never really do a "resolution" so to say, but I always like to have goals throughout the year. And lately my goal has been to get back into shape and lose the weight that I have gained lately, and since it is against my religion and better for me to not have a scale in my house I don't know if I have lost any weight or not, but I am trying, have been working out everyday since the beginning of the year. And also to get a job would be nice.