Monday, July 14, 2008

Flood Safe Water Supply Lines

If you read Delilah's blog you will remember that she mentioned something about the hot water not working on the kitchen faucet after I switched them around. Well, I went to Home Depot to pick up some new water supply lines because the old ones in the sink were leaking at the hose coupling after I replaced the faucet there might have been a medigap between the hose and coupling. I might have over tightened them, I'm not sure. Anyways, I bought 2 flood safe water supply lines. I figured it would be better to pay an extra $2 dollars just in case. Well, the cold water supply line is working great. The hot water supply line kept on tripping itself. If the water flow over certain gallons per minute then it will shut off. I'm not really sure why the cold water didn't shut off but the hot water did. So this morning I ran over to Home Depot at 6:15 in the morning to get the new water supply line before Delilah headed off to work. I am pleased to say that both hot and cold are now working on the sink.

No comments: