Monday, July 21, 2008

Aww, Monday.........

Well is is Monday and things here at he Miller household are slowly coming back together. Delilah is feeling much better other than some side affects to the antibiotic she is on. She made a phone call to the doctor and they are suppose to call back at some point. Jude and Elise are in TN and I think that Avery might miss them a little bit, she has been a little grumpy over the last couple of days. They will probably return home Friday or Saturday. I have a job interview with Primerica Thursday evening. I'm a little nervous about it. I did a quick search on Google about the company and there seemed to a lot of complaints and some people felt that it is a scam. They are a part of Citigroup so I guess we will have to see what develops on Thursday. Everything I read from the Primerica website looks good and falls in line with what I tend to believe. And with this job I won't have to travel. Which is nice because if you were have to fly somewhere it seems like all the airlines are charging to check luggage.
I will take advantage of this week with only having Avery. I need to go and renew my license and registers the cars and also get Jude's paper work for school so he can goto kindergarten in about a month. Crazy. I can not believe that Jude is starting school already.


Peace, see you on the flip side.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow.. so many things to do in your list.

Wish you all the best for your job interview.

Keep looking for better job and I'm sure you will find your dream job sooner.