Thursday, April 06, 2006

Sick

The sick bug finally hit me. I actually felt it coming on earlier in the week. But it his me like a train Wednesday night / Thurday morning. I woke up around 3 in the morning and took my temp it read 103.6. I went ahead and called off work right then (I was suppose to work days Thursday and didn't want to get up at 5 to call off). So I slept almost the whole day Thursday. I slept until 10 went back to sleep 15 minutes later, got up up at 12:30 went back to sleep 15 minutes later, got up at 4 went back to sleep 15 minutes later then got up at 9 and have been up since then. This is the most I have ever slept in a 24 hour period. I went ahead and called off for Friday also, I think this sickness deserves a full two days rest.

1 comment:

Stephanie Appleton said...

Hope you are feeling better and that the rest of the family doesn't get sick again!