Wednesday, October 05, 2005

"Loaded"

My claims guy from Erie Insurance called today to let me know some information about my accident. He let me know that the car might be close to being totaled. He said that it basically depends on what Klaben finds under the hood and how much damage has been done to the engine. He didn't say how long it would take to find out. Hopefully not long. I can't wait to find out so we can have some closure on the vehicle situation. Speaking of vehicles....... I think I might call enterprise and try to get a Ford Focus to drive. I can not stand the Chevy Cavalier.

I recently worked at the high school and one of the custodians found a "loaded" condom in the wrestling room. Now, if I have to explain the term "loaded" well this will have to take place another time. I can't believe what students do today. The vast majority of students live for today and don't concern themselves about the future. I suppose I was kind of like that when I was in high school.

1 comment:

Rob Murray said...

High school was certainly a different time my man...not that I would've ever done anything like that. That's ridiculous! Anyways, I hope everything works out with the car situation.