Sunday, March 30, 2008

Children and Sponges

Sometimes I think I should give Jude a child performance evaluation, it would be like an employee performance evaluation. I wonder how Jude would do on it. Don't get me wrong, he is a great kid. But he has some things I wish he wouldn't do. His fit throwing, or sometimes his likes to talk like a baby and not use complete sentences. Last week Elise and him were playing a make believe game in the dining room, he told Elise "Let's get the h*ll out of here." I was like what? Jude did you say h*ll? He replied that he did. I had him sit at the table so he could tell me where he heard that from. He never did tell me, I think he sat at the table for over 10 minutes. I went through a list people/things he might of heard it from. I even included Delilah and myself on list. Earlier in the week we were driving back from Wal-Mart, he said bam it that house, bam it that house. Once again Delilah and I were like what? He tried to deny that he said bam it. We think he knows what he was saying was wrong even though he did not say it correctly. He never did say where he heard that one from. Oh kids, how they are such sponges.

1 comment:

Stephanie Appleton said...

You made me choke on my chips when I read that. They pick up everything.