Thursday, March 27, 2008

Don't really feel like blogging much

Well it has been a while since I last blogged. I just don't really feel like blogging that much. It is not like I don't have the time to do it, right now I have all the time in the world. I applied for a sales assistant position in Akron, I also interviewed for a youth pastor position in Canton. I met with the pastor and took a quick tour of the church. It seems like it has a lot of potential. I am excited about both possibilities. Delilah is also applying for several positions as well.
Last night I assisted with our youth group for the first time. It was a group of sixth graders. I have to be honest, it was very interesting. I think that this might have been the first time I have actually worked with a group of sixth graders in this type of setting.



Do you ever feel like you just need a colon cleanse to keep you going?


Later

No comments: