Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Obviously

Obviously no one really cares about the BCS and my theory on how it is faulty considering there was a record 35 visitors to my blog yesterday and no one left a comment. I guess my visitors don't care about college football.

Jimmy Johnson won the Nextel Cup this year. I don't care that he won. Actually I didn't follow NASCAR very closely this year. It was because Ryan Newman did not have a great season. He finished 18th and 979 points behind 11th place finisher Tony Stewart. It's hard to watch your guy not finish well race after race after race. My props off to Jimmy Johnson and Hendrick Motor Sports even though I don't like Hendrick Motorsports at all. I kept hoping that Jeff Gordon and Jimmy Johnson would wreck each other during races. That would have been funny.

2 comments:

delilah said...

I didn't even realize it was the last race. I guess we haven't paid that close attention. I don't like Jimmy Johnson...and sad for Mark Martin. Oh, and no I didn't care about yesterday's post. I fell asleep reading it. Sorry. I tried twice. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Anonymous said...

Jake...you are right. NO ONE cares about the college football thingy. All that matters in football is that the STEELERS beat the browns. Not that any of us were surprised. Oh, and that I beat my husband and his friend in our football pool.

And honestly, no one cares about nascar either :)

~Me