Monday, November 27, 2006

Back to the Basics

If you have counted all my posts then you would have know that this is my 100th post. For those of who don't care to count to 100, or maybe can't count that high, this is my 100th post.

Most of my posting has been random. I don't have a theme I go by. If it's on my mind when I sit down to write, I'll probably end up writing about it. I have tried to keep people annomous when I write about them, even if it's on a positive note. Of course when it comes to family all gloves are off. (Most of the time)

I don't consider myself a great writer. As I sit here to do this post I have already re-written it several times because I don't like how it sounds.

So much goes on in my head, that I'm not really sure how to get it out so that is sounds good. Delilah can attest to that. I actually drive her crazy by not saying a whole lot. It's not that I don't have anything to say, it's that I am not really sure how to say it so that it makes sense. Ok, enough randomly.

If you have been following Delilah's blog you know that we have decided to attend another church. We both felt it was time to move on. It was a tough decision for us to make. One that we have been struggling with for 1 1/2 years. Although we very much loved the people at our old church and enjoyed being able to serve there we decided it was time for us to move on and serve at another church. We are enjoying our new church we are attending and hope that God will use us in a powerful way.

Recently Delilah added this cool new feature to her blog it is called Stat Counter. It's pretty neat. It offers a lot of information about who visits your blog. It tracks a how many pages they have looked at and other various stuff. I just enjoy seeing how people get to my blog and where they are from. It's pretty neat stuff. I have decided to use Stat Tracker and Site Meter at the same time. The only reason I really use it, is because I just enjoy seeing where or how people get to my blog. So keep on visiting and don't worry, I'm not going to track you down or anything like that.

Peace.

No comments: