Saturday, December 24, 2005

Howdy, howdy, howdy

Well, if you've been keeping up with Delilah's blog (delilahmiller.blogspot.com) you know that we are in TN. It is nice to come down to visit and get away from the hustle and bustle being at home. It feels kind of weird being down during Christmas though. There is no snow on the ground. I have been conditioned to have or at least it being cold and or snow on the ground. A little update on being to stretched. Last Sunday, I finally made the decision to not be involved with Praiz at church. It was a tough decision to make. i enjoyed being involved and being involved renewed a hunger within me to become more involved within church (paid ministry) I talked to Delilah about it a little bit here and there. I have always enjoyed working within a church setting. I'm not sure if I will pursue it more or not.
Anyways....everyone have a great holiday, er, I mean Christmas. ;-)

1 comment:

Justiene said...

You are not going anywhere when it comes to class though right? I am not even sure how I will take it not having class for 2 weeks. I think I will manage though...:) As for the weather in TN, it was just about the same here, I went shopping on Christmas Eve and it felt like 65 outside. I couldn't believe it, that didn't help me think it was christmas or anything. You should post more, and do you know how to put that counter thingy on your blog page? If not will you ask Delilah?
Hope you had a safe trip and a very Merry Christmas, and don't worry about the ken doll, it couldv'e been worse.