Thursday, May 07, 2009

Awake at 2:30........ AM

I learned several new things today. At 2:30 am. The first thing that I learned was that the Akron Beacon Journal is delivered at 2:45 am. Nothing like get the news first thing in the morning. The second that I learned is that we need to clean our windows from little kids hand print smudges if we expect to get a good shot at our racoon. Oh, and the third thing I learned is that we have a raccoon which seems to be enjoying our birdseed. And I thought the squirrells were bad. Now we have to call animal control to get a live trap. I told Delilah if we lived in the country I would just shoot it if I had a gun. Below is a picture of our fury friend through our smudged window.

I'm sure you are asking yourself, "Why were you awake at 2:30 am?" Well, Avery was awake and it took her a little while to get back to sleep. I can not remember for the life of me the last time Avery woke up in the middle of the night.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: