Thursday, January 03, 2008

A New Year

Well, I am sure, if you keep reading this blog, that you think I have fallen off the face of the earth. Don't worry. I am still here. You have kept up with Delilah's blog you know that I've been given more responsibilities at work. This is a good thing. This also keeps me busier. I am handling it well so far and I think Delilah is as well. I can not believe that it is 2008 already. Time does fly by. I think the year goes by quicker now than ever before. It seems just like yesterday Delilah and I were getting prepared to go on our honeymoon cruise in the Caribbean. Look at us now. We have 3 children and seem to be busier than ever. So if you are reading this, thanks for staying with me. I will try to keep you posted about what's new and exciting in my life.
drug rehab
Peace.

No comments: