Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The Blue Period

Here I sit at my computer. Not really knowing what to write about. I (we) really want to buy a house. To have a place to call home that we can what we want to do with it. I am tired of renting, renting sucks the sour grape. I'm tired of living in the "pink" house. And yes it is pink, no joking about. Imagine Pepto-bismol on a 2 story 1100 square foot house. Not a pretty sight. So I digress. I have decided to change my layout to blue. I am going to call this the blue period of my blogging adventure.

I don't read many blogs anymore. I don't even keep up with my families blogs very often. (Sorry Tim & Steph) Delilah will ask me if I have read such and such on such and such's blog. I'm always like, "Huh, nope" Good story by the way Tim, about the rabbit.

So, I guess this is all I have for the day. If your lucky I might post sooner than 30 days next time.

Later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back on the blog. Hope you don't wait another 30 days.

Mom

Tim Appleton (Applehead) said...

No offense taken. We are all busy and have our priorities. I like the new bleu.