Wednesday, March 07, 2007

March Already?

It's hard to believe that it is already going on March 8th. I have been so busy with work, working long days. Monday I left the house at 6:40 in the morning and didn't get back home till 7:30 pm. Today I left work at 6 pm. I have a feeling that it will be like this the rest of the year. Hopefully I will be able to hold up and not get to tired. I don't think I ever had much endurance when it came to working a lot of long days in a row. We'll see how this month goes for us.

We went to the doctor for the monthly baby check up. We were able to hear the heart beat really well this time. It's amazing that something in Delilah has a heartbeat. We find out on March 19th whether we are having a BOY or girl. I have already decided that we should name the baby Grayson or Lola. Delilah is not to excited about those names, but I think they are great. Anyhow.

It snowed another couple of inched this morning. I looks really nice. It gave everything a nice new coat of white. Makes it look new. I like the snow, I really like to drive in it. Nothing is more fun than doing a fish tail when making a turn. I just have to watch out for those other people on the road.

I guess that is it for now. Knowing me I probably won't post again until April. ;-)

Later

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please...NOT Lola!! "Mennie Pearl" would be better than Lola!!
LOL....
Aunt D.

Stephanie Appleton said...

Lola? La La La La Lola. . . Sorry i'd have to veto that one too! :)

Sounds like you and Tim are keeping the same hours. . .sigh!