Sunday, November 25, 2007

The House Hunt

We are still looking at houses although it will probably be a while before we get to buy one. Lately we have been doing a lot of talking about how we are going to decorate our house when we finally get it. I would really like to have nicer furniture. What we have is functional and not horrible. I guess it could be a lot worse but I would like something better. We have several furniture stores around. We don't usually go into them. Once we were looking for a bedroom suit and called this number out of the paper. It was some shady operation where they sell furniture out of a warehouse. I only call it shady because the ad was in the classifieds with some guys name and number listed like it was some dude selling his bedroom suit. It was kinda weird and we never bought a bedroom suit. I guess I can add it to our list.

No comments: