Wednesday, September 26, 2007

My Office

I rearranged my office about a month ago. It went from the desk facing the "main" walkway and the right side of the desk perched next to a wall to having a divider where the front of the desk use to be and now the front of the desk is against the wall where the right side of the desk use to be. I'm saying this because I now have a 2 foot by 3 foot void between the right side of desk and the wall and my shelf and the wall.
This is just an empty open spot where I can't really put anything because it is not easily accessible. I thought about buying one of those Fatheads to put up on the wall that you always see in commercials but I figured that wouldn't look very professional. After doing a little more thinking and research I think what would work best might be some silk trees. I wouldn't have to worry about watering it and it doesn't need sunlight. All the while bringing a little of nature right into my office.

4 comments:

delilah said...

Is that what you want for Christmas? I can put it on our list.

Jake said...

Um, no

Tim Appleton (Applehead) said...

dude, they have Ryan Newman's car on Fat heads for only $24!!!

delilah said...

Oh great...don't encourage him!