Wednesday, October 04, 2006

All the above

Things are going great. I love my job and love being in power plants. I am feeling more comfortable being in power plants and what is going on and what needs to take place. I thought I was going to have an opportunity to climb into a boiler today. (The unit is in an outage, which means it's not in operation which means there is no fire) Understand? Good. Unfortunately I was not able to get into the boiler, nobody was. Oh well. I've been at a few power plants over the past 2 weeks. I was at one in Michigan, Toledo and PA. I was at the same one in PA today and am planning on going back to it next week for a light off to test some scanner equipment. I can't wait. Wa Hoo. It's great when you look forward to going into work. Now, I'm not saying that I don't want to be around my family. I love being around my family, even if my boy is throwing his patented fits. If you gotta work, why not enjoy going into work? I am blessed to have this job. Yeah.

Peace out-
Later
Rock on
Let's blow this joint (an old school saying for me) (to bad none of my old school friends read my blog)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I wasn't in the room with you when you wrote this I would probably think you were drinking. Ha ha ha. Goofy mood I guess.

Anonymous said...

Drinking Kool Aid I am sure.
It does feel nice to look fwd to work instead of dreading it huh?

Anonymous said...

I'M SURE IT'S BECAUSE YOU HAVE A GREAT BOSS. BY THE WAY IT WAS BOSSES DAY 10/16.

Jake said...

It IS because I have a great boss. Hmm, I (we) did do something for THE boss on bosses day. (I think)